don't know if it can be done or not but it would be nice to have some of the forums like Mens and Womens and maybe even Old Timers forums set up to where you have to enter a password to enter those forums. a lot of people with shared pc's.
don't know if it can be done or not but it would be nice to have some of the forums like Mens and Womens and maybe even Old Timers forums set up to where you have to enter a password to enter those forums. a lot of people with shared pc's.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
I have a question. Are the stickys gonna be permanant. Wasnt trying to jack your thread star just thought a mod could reply to both at once
GO VOLS
this can be the suggestion / question thread.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
I am just hoping the Old Timers Forum is gonna be for just that, Old Timers and not just anybody that request to be in it. I want it like it used to be, a place to go to get away from the drama of the main board.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
even if you are of age in years you should be of age in action also.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Maybe all specialty forums should require "x" number of years time on the board to qualify for entrance. And maybe behavior on the board should play a roll with entrance and expulsion from/reinstatement into those boards. Maybe even the reputation system could be incorporated somehow. This makes sense to me because those boards should be treated as a privilege and not a right.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
Bookmarks